Article 1. To stipulate the policy
objects in Lam Dong Province which are eligible for loans from the local budget
authorized via the Social Policy Bank as follows:
with average living conditions as stipulated in Prime Ministerial Decision No. 59/2015/QĐ-TTg dated 19th November 2015 on issuing the standards for
a multi-faceted approach to poverty for the 2016 -
2020 period in regards
to the need for loans to support businesses; including:
living in rural areas, with average income per capita per month of 1,000,000 VND to 1,500,000 VND.
living in urban areas, with average income per capita per month of 1,300,000 VND to 1,950,000 VND.
2. Households in wards and
towns of Lam Dong Province, which have no pure water or environmental
sanitation systems, or those which have ones which are insufficient for the
scope of gathered pure water and environmental sanitation standards, in need of
loans to implement the programs on pure water and environmental sanitation.
who are permanent residents of Lam Dong Province and have officially been
accepted for working abroad, in need of loans to travel abroad for work as
1. The Provincial People’s Committee is nominated to
implement this Resolution.
2. The Provincial Standing
People’s Council, the Committees of the Provincial People’s Council and the members of the
Provincial People’s Council shall supervise the implementation of this Resolution as
regulated by law.
This Resolution has been
passed by the People’s Council of Lam Dong Province, Course IX, 5th Session, on
11th July 2018, and comes into effect from 21st July 2018./.
- The National Assembly Standing Committee, the Government;
- The National Assembly Office, the Government Office;
- The Ministry of Finance;
- The Legal Document Inspection Department – the Ministry of Justice;
- The Provincial Standing Party Committee, the Provincial Standing People’s Council;
- The Provincial People’s Committee, the Provincial Committee of the Fatherland Front;
- The Delegate of the National Assembly
Representatives of Lam Dong Province;
- The Representatives of the Provincial
People’s Council, Course IX;
- The Provincial departments, branches
- The Offices of: the Provincial Party Committee, People’s Council, People’s Committee, the Delegate of the National Assembly
Representatives of the Province;
- The Standing People’s Councils, the
Provincial Standing People’s Committees of districts and cities;
- The Provincial Portal;
- Radio – Television of Lam Dong Province,
the Lam Dong Newspaper;
- The Provincial Gazette Center;
- The Provincial Sub-Department of Archives;
- The Portal of the Provincial People’s
Tran Duc Quan